Institute of Numerical Mathematics of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Gubkin str., 8, Moscow, 119333, Russia
Doctor of physical and mathematical sciences, Professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Director of Institute of Computing Mathematics, Russian Academy of Sciences
• Linear algebra and its applications
• Asymptotic analysis of the spectra of matrices
• Integral equations of mathematical physics
• Computational methods
To the most significant results of E.E. Tyrtyshnikov include: a matrix criterion of equipartition for studying the asymptotic behavior of eigenvalues and singular numbers of various families of matrices (associated with generalized Fourier series, etc.); a new approach to data compression in the numerical solution of linear systems with large dense matrices (based on low-rank approximations) - with the number of unknowns up to 1 million and more.
MEMBERSHIP IN EDITORIAL BOARDS OF JOURNALS
• "Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics"
• "Supercomputing Frontiers and Innovations"
• "Lobachevskii Journal of Mathematics"
• "Numerical Methods and Programming"
• "Numerical Analysis and Applications"
• "Sbornik: Mathematics"
• "University proceedings. Volga region. Physical and mathematical sciences"
• ORCID ID 0000-0002-4754-0528
• Web of Science Researcher ID AAN-7481-2020
• SCOPUS ID 7004588388
• Elibrary.ru AuthorID 6202
Дата создания: 16.08.2022 16:01
Дата обновления: 16.08.2022 16:22